Friday, September 29, 2023

LOVE: Love as Christ loves you - Ephesians 5:2

Imitate God, therefore, in everything you do, because you are His dear children. Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered Himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God. Ephesians 5:2 NLT


New commandment: "I AM giving you a New Commandment: Love each other in the same way that I have loved you. This is how everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." - Jesus Christ.

Praise & Prayer
Abba Father, I have no words to express the gratitude in my heart for Your everlasting love. Thank You for revealing to the world that You are love through the sacrificial gift of Your only begotten Son on the cross. I want to imitate You by following the example of Christ my Savior. Holy Spirit, please grant me opportunities this day to be a pleasing aroma to God by loving others without hesitation and without boundaries through my actions, words, and thoughts. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...