Tuesday, September 26, 2023

RENEWED: You are renewed so put on the new you - Ephesians 4:23

Are tired of the old you and want a new you?

Are you And be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and that you put on the new person which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness. Ephesians 4:23-24 NKJV

Praise & Prayer
I am a new creation and born again through faith in Jesus Christ. My old life, which was self-centered and rotten to the bone, is dead and gone. I kneel to praise You, heavenly Father, for giving me a new spirit, a new way of thinking, and a renewed way of living through Christ, my Savior. Lord Jesus, I need You more and more each day. Please continue to teach me to think as You think and behave as You behave. 
Holy Spirit, help me manifest the heart of Jesus by loving righteousness and hating what is evil. Give me the courage and determination of Jesus to be a God-pleaser rather than a people-pleaser. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...