Thursday, June 13, 2024

STRONG: You make others strong in the LORD - Romans 1:11

For I long to see you, so that I might share with you some spiritual gift that can make you stronger — or, to put it another way, so that by my being with you, we might, through the faith we share, encourage one another. Romans 1:11-12 CJB

Timeless Truth: "Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing." 1 Thessalonians 5:11; "Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear." Ephesians 4:29.

Praise & Prayer
With Your presence and empowering grace in my life, Lord Jesus, I will model Your heart of love and strive to be a source of spiritual strength and encouragement to others. Please strengthen me, Holy Spirit, to use my God-given gifts to build up the lives of family members and people in the marketplace that the LORD has placed in my circle of influence. Teach me the discipline of keeping a tight rein on my tongue so I avoid speaking unwholesome words that discourage and hurt my spouse, children, or family members. Guide me this day to someone today who is weak and feels like giving up. Renew their strength and living hope as we read God's word and pray in the mighty name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FORGIVEN: God grants you the great blessing of being forgiven for your wrongs - Romans 4:7

“It is a great blessing when people are forgiven for the wrongs they have done, when their sins are erased! It is a great blessing when the ...