Monday, July 22, 2024

LIFE & PEACE: Your mind governed by the Spirit results in life and peace - Romans 8:6

Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. Romans 8:5-6 NIV

Eternal Truth: "For, who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?" "But we have the mind of Christ." 1 Corinthians 2:16; "We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:5; "The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." 2 Corinthians 4:4

Praise & Prayer
Before Christ (BC), my mind and life were filled with fear, worry, hopelessness, evil desires, and thoughts of death. Only through Your Son and the gift of Your Spirit, Loving Father, have I found a new way of thinking and experienced a peace that surpasses all of my understanding. No longer is my mind controlled or manipulated by the devil's lies and deceptive tactics. Holy Spirit, please help me keep my eyes fixed on Christ and my mind set on what is true, honorable, right, pure, lovely, admirable, and excellent! Strengthen me this day to overcome fleshly desires and demolish lies that are contrary to the knowledge of God. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I pray. Hallelujah!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...