Friday, August 23, 2024

MERCY: God has mercy on you - Romans 11:32

For God hath concluded all in unbelief, that He may have mercy on all. Romans 11:32 DRB

Eternal Truth: "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness." Lamentation 3:22-23; 1 Peter 1:3; "And His mercy is on them that fear Him from generation to generation." Luke 1:55

Praise & Prayer
Thank You, Gracious Father, for the great mercy that I have received from You through Christ Jesus my Lord. I come with reverence to praise You for Your mercy, which is greater than all my sins. Because of Your never-ending mercy, I have been saved from darkness and born again to a living hope through Jesus Christ's resurrection from the dead. Please grant me, Holy Spirit, the opportunity to share this wonderful scripture with someone who is being devoured by the lies of the devil and feels unworthy of God's mercy. I pray they believe and receive God's mercy by trusting in Jesus and confessing Him as their LORD. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOPE: In Christ, you will find hope - Romans 15:12And again, Isaiah says,

And again, Isaiah says,  “ The Root [Christ] of Jesse will spring up, One who will arise to rule over the nations; in Him, the Gentiles wil...