Wednesday, September 18, 2024

BLESSING: The Blessing of CHRIST - Romans 15:29

I know that when I come to you, I will come in the full measure of the blessing of Christ. Romans 15:29 NIV
 
Eternal Truth: "I [Paul] was so zealous that I harshly persecuted the church. And as for righteousness, I obeyed the law without fault. I once thought these things were valuable, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done. Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For His sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ." Philippians 3:6-8

Praise & Prayer
"My priceless blessing in life is knowing You, Lord Jesus. I confess that nothing and no one in this world compares to the blessings of everlasting love, undeserved favor, boundless mercy, infallible truth, unspeakable joy, perfect peace, immeasurable treasures, living hope, and eternal life that are found in YOU. Loving Father, I praise and worship You for the blessing of Christ that You have given to me and all of the world. Holy Spirit, please guide me today to someone in need of Christ's blessing. I pray that they will receive Jesus as their Lord and be blessed in full measure. In His mighty name, I pray."

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...