Monday, September 23, 2024

HELPER: The Lord makes you a helper of many like Phoebe - Romans 16:1

I commend to you Phoebe our sister, who is a servant of the church in Cenchrea, that you may receive her in the Lord in a manner worthy of the saints, and assist her in whatever business she has need of you; for indeed she has been a helper of many and of myself also. Romans 16:1-2

The meaning of PHOEBE in the Bible: "BRIGHT, PURE, RADIANT"

Infallible Truth: "But when the Helper comes, whom I [Jesus] will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, He will bear witness about Me. John 15:26; "Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul." Psalm 54:4


Praise & Prayer
I praise You, Lord Jesus, for reminding me through this scripture that the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven are servants of all and helpers of the needy like Phoebe. Thank You for blessing me with the Holy Spirit, who is my Helper. Please give me, O LORD, the heart of a servant, and use me this day to radiant Your love and care by being a helper of many. I pray in Your mighty name, Christ Jesus my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...