Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The Secret to Greatness - Mark 10:43

Holy scripture of the day about the secret to greatness - Read more



You’ve observed how godless rulers throw their weight around,” he said, “and when people get a little power how quickly it goes to their heads. It’s not going to be that way with you. Whoever wants to be great must become a servant. Whoever wants to be first among you must be your slave. Mark 10:42-44 MSG


Belief: I will model Christ-like leadership by being a servant of all.


Prayer to be a servant leader like Jesus

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for revealing the secret to greatness. I want to follow in Your footsteps by modeling servant leadership in my home and the marketplace. Holy Spirit, give me a humble heart that is passionate about serving others so I can imitate the behavior of Jesus. Prevent me from abusing my position or authority with family, co-workers, or church members. Grant me an opportunity today to serve someone who needs my help and support. In Jesus' name

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELPER/SAVIOR: God is your helper who saves you from the sword - Exodus 18:4

Now Jethro, the priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses [means: rescued from drowning waters], heard of everything God had done for Mose...