Monday, February 6, 2017

Stay Alert - Mark 13:32

Holy scripture of the day about being on guard and staying alert- Read more verses about watchfulness


However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows. And since you don’t know when that time will come, be on guard! Stay alerted! Mark 13:32-33 NLT


Belief: I will be watching for Jesus the Author and Finisher of my faith. Read this devotional about being watchful


Prayer to be alert and ready for the coming of Jesus

I'm keeping guard and looking forward to Your return Lord Jesus. Holy Spirit, teach me how to be watchful and alert on a daily basis so I don't get lazy or complacent in my faith. Lead me to someone today who is being careless and needs my encouragement to be vigilant and prepared fo the coming of Jesus. I pray in His glorious name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...