Friday, June 23, 2017

You have been set free - Exodus 13:4

Holy scripture of the day about the Lord has come to set you free - Read more verses about freedom


So Moses said to the people, “This is a day to remember forever—the day you left Egypt, the place of your slavery. Today the Lord has brought you out by the power of his mighty hand.  On this day in early spring, in the month of Abib, you have been set free.  Exodus 13:3-4 NLT


Belief: Jesus has come to set you free from the slavery of sin and the domain of darkness.


Prayer for today

I remember the day Lord Jesus when You sacrificed Your life upon the cross to set me free once and for all from the wages of sin and death. I remember the day Lord Jesus when I was without hope, wrapped and bound by chains of darkness and You came to set me free. I praise and thank You for my freedom and salvation. Holy Spirit, lead me to someone today who is held captive by the devil and is bound by chains of despair. Use me to help point them to Jesus, the Son of God who has the power to set them free indeed. In Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...