Friday, January 19, 2018

God loves you - Romans 9:25

Holy scripture about God loves you - Read more verses


And we are among those whom He selected, both from the Jews and from the Gentiles. Concerning the Gentiles, God says in the prophecy of Hosea, “Those who were not my people, I will now call my people. And I will love those whom I did not love before.” Romans 9:24-25 NLT 


Truth: God created you and selected you because He loves you.


Prayer for today | Daily prayer to experience God's unfailing love 

Thank You, Holy Father, for calling me Your child and choosing to make me an object of Your love. Knowing that I am loved by You is one of the greatest feelings that I can ever experience in life. Holy Spirit, engrave upon my heart these words -- "GOD LOVES ME." Lead me to someone today who is beaten down by the lies of the devil and feels unloved. Use my care and acts of love to open their heart to hear the good news "God loves you so much that He sent Jesus, His only beloved Son into the world so that anyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." In Jesus' almighty name, I pray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELPER/SAVIOR: God is your helper who saves you from the sword - Exodus 18:4

Now Jethro, the priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses [means: rescued from drowning waters], heard of everything God had done for Mose...