Wednesday, April 18, 2018

UNITED - You are united to God through Christ Jesus - 1 Corinthians 1:30

Holy scripture of the day about being united to God through Christ Jesus - learn more


God has united you with Christ Jesus. For our benefit, God made Him to be wisdom itself. Christ made us right with God; He made us pure and holy, and He freed us from sin. Therefore, as the Scriptures say, “If you want to boast, boast only about the Lord.” 1 Corinthians 1:30-31 NLT


Truth: Once you are united to Jesus, nothing can ever separate you from the love of God. Read more


Prayer to be united to God by faith in Christ Jesus

I'm thankful, Father God, for such great love that You show me by uniting me to Christ Jesus. Everything I need and everything I want is in Jesus. Holy Spirit, strengthen my union and relationship with Jesus who made me right with God and freed me from sin. Lead someone across my path today who is afflicted by shame and feels disconnected from God. Open their ears to hear the voice of God's truth so they can experience renewed thinking, a fresh start, and close relationship with God that comes through faith in Christ Jesus, our Savior. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

HELPER/SAVIOR: God is your helper who saves you from the sword - Exodus 18:4

Now Jethro, the priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses [means: rescued from drowning waters], heard of everything God had done for Mose...