Wednesday, June 20, 2018

EXCEL: Be proficient in building up others - 1 Corinthians 14:12

Holy scripture of the day about being proficient in building up others - Vers about building up


So it is with you. Since you are eager for gifts of the Spirit, try to excel in those that build up the church.  1 Corinthians 14:12 NIV


Quote: "Jesus Christ is the only foundation on which you can build a life that will last for eternity." --Hector Perez


Prayer to be a builder of lives like Jesus

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for always being exceptionally great in building me up instead of tearing me down. I want to use my Spiritual gifts to be a master builder of lives by loving, caring and strengthening people just like You do with me. Holy Spirit, help me excel in building up people who feel crushed or destroyed by the devil. Use me this day to strengthen the faith of the feeble so they strive to build their life upon Jesus, the solid Rock. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HELPER/SAVIOR: God is your helper who saves you from the sword - Exodus 18:4

Now Jethro, the priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses [means: rescued from drowning waters], heard of everything God had done for Mose...