Monday, August 21, 2017

A long, full life of honor - Exodus 20:12

Holy Scripture for today about A long, full life of honor - Learn more

Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you. Exodus 20:12 NLT


Belief: God wants you to live a long full life by honoring Him and your parents.


Prayer for today | Daily prayer for victorious living

Dear Lord, I revere, prize, and thank You for being a loving and merciful Father to me. I praise You for my parents, family, and the wealth of meaningful relationships. Holy Spirit, teach me to show greater love and honor to my parents so I may experience God's promise of a long and full life. Guide someone across my path today who has an estranged relationship with their parents and feels alienated. Grant me an opportunity to share this wonderful promise so they take action to reconcile their relationship and experience God's blessing. I pray for healed relationships in Jesus' mighty name.





No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...