Thursday, May 12, 2022

EYES: The Lord will open your eyes to see wondrous things - Psalm 119:18

The living word for today about the Lord will open your eyes to see wondrous things - Read more verses about what does the Bible say about eyes?


GIMEL (Is the 3rd letter of the Hebrew alphabet which means "ALL")

Deal bountifully with Your servant, That I may live and keep Your word. Open my eyes, that I may see Wondrous things from Your law. Psalm 119:17-18 NKJV


QUOTE: "Only the Lord Jesus can open the eyes of your heart to see what others can't see."  - Hector Perez


Praise & Prayer to see God's marvelous works 

I praise You, Father God, for sending Your living Word, Christ Jesus, to open my blind eyes so I could see Your wondrous works and amazing miracles. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for the profound change I have experienced in life by reading, memorizing, and obeying what is written in the Bible. Holy Spirit, please guide someone across my path today who has been blinded by the devil and is plagued with dread. Use my care to help open their ears to hear and their eyes to see the wondrous things the Lord has done for those who love Him through His life-changing Word. Recover them, Lord Jesus, I ask this in Your mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOPE: In Christ, you will find hope - Romans 15:12And again, Isaiah says,

And again, Isaiah says,  “ The Root [Christ] of Jesse will spring up, One who will arise to rule over the nations; in Him, the Gentiles wil...