Thursday, May 19, 2022

LIFE: God's word enriches your life - Psalm 119:50

The word of hope for today about God's laws (Word) enrich your life - Read 119verses about life


HETH - verses 57-64. (Heth is the 8th letter in the Hebrew alphabet which means: LIFE)


I thought very carefully about my life, and I decided to follow Your rules. In the middle of the night, I get up to thank You because Your laws are so fair. Lord, Your faithful love fills the earth. Teach me Your laws. Psalm 119:59,62,64 


Quote: "Your purpose in life is enriched, defined, and bettered by God who created you for His glory." - Hector Perez


Praise & Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for being loving, fair, and truthful with me. I praise You for enriching my life through Your Word. I praise You for the mountain top highs and the valley lows that teach me to depend on You and not on myself. Holy Spirit, please remind me that life is not a bed of roses. Help me conquer fear by remembering that God is with me, and He uses tribulations to make me more like Jesus. Please guide someone across my path today who is battling suicidal thoughts and thinks life stinks. Use my friendship and care to convey the transformational love of God through Christ Jesus. I pray for their salvation in Jesus' mighty name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...